CEF’s annual Piggy Bank Bash will be held virtually Monday, November 16, 2020 from 6:00-7:00 pm EST. Tickets are free, registration is required. Piggy Bank Bash is CEF’s annual fundraiser and all donations will support CEF’s work in Durham and Orange Counties.
5 Reasons to celebrate CEF at the Piggy Bank Bash this year:
1. 🥳Celebrate CEF’s new leadership and focus on centering voices of people with lived experience with homelessness and poverty
2. 🏡Learn more about CEF’s innovative work in housing and economic justice
3. 🎵Listen to songs by the CEF Advocacy Choir
4. 👂Hear from Members and Advocates about the importance of CEF in their lives
5. 🎊Hang out with the CEF Community, near and far (a virtual bash means friends from all over the country, and world, can attend)
3 Ways to help make Piggy Bank Bash a BIG success this year:
1. 🎉Invite friends & family who may be interested in learning more about CEF to a socially-distanced watch party or tag friends in social media posts related to the event
2. ⏩Share sponsorship information with businesses you love (see below)
3. 💰Donate to CEF to help us meet our fundraising goal
Meet our Sponsors!
Interested in Sponsoring the Piggy Bank Bash?
The Piggy Bank Bash will bring together neighbors, community partners, and others who support CEF’s mission of providing relationship-based support to individuals experiencing or at-risk of experiencing homelessness. This year, we’re moving the event online–hoping to have our largest audience yet (over 250 people).
Each year we honor the incredible work of individuals in our community and gather to hear testimonies from Members and Advocates alongside performances from CEF’s Advocacy Choir. In addition to those components, we will have opportunities for attendees to connect with one another and see our work (via video). 100% of proceeds will benefit CEF. We encourage you to consider becoming a sponsor of the 2020 Piggy Bank Bash!
For more information about becoming a sponsor, please contact: ari rosenberg, Director of Development and Finance, at email@example.com