CEF’s annual Piggy Bank Bash will be held virtually Monday, November 8, 2021 from 6:00-7:00 pm EST. Tickets are free, registration is required. Piggy Bank Bash is CEF’s annual fundraiser and all donations will support CEF’s work in Durham and Orange Counties.
5 Reasons to celebrate CEF at the Piggy Bank Bash this year:
1. 🥳Celebrate CEF and our work on centering voices of people with lived experience with homelessness and poverty
2. 🏡Learn more about CEF’s innovative work in housing and economic justice
3. 🎵Listen to songs by the CEF Advocacy Choir
4. 👂Hear from Members and Advocates about the importance of CEF in their lives
5. 🎊Hang out with the CEF Community, near and far (a virtual bash means friends from all over the country, and world, can attend)
3 Ways to help make Piggy Bank Bash a BIG success this year:
1. 🎉Invite friends & family who may be interested in learning more about CEF to a socially-distanced watch party or tag friends in social media posts related to the event
2. ⏩Share sponsorship information with businesses you love (see below)
3. 💰Donate to CEF to help us meet our fundraising goal
Host a House Party
This year we were hoping to celebrate the Piggy Bank Bash in person but decided ensuring everyone in our community could safely participate was more important. That said, we know it is possible to safely gather and want to encourage anyone who feels moved to host a house party — inviting friends and family you feel comfortable being with to join you in person for the Piggy Bank Bash. House parties of 10 or more people are eligible for free food from our amazing food sponsors! Interested? Fill out the form below and someone from CEF will be in touch with you to help coordinate food pick up. (Please make sure everyone attending your house party has registered for the Piggy Bank Bash so that we will know they attended and can keep them informed about CEF!)
Meet our Sponsors!
Interested in Sponsoring the Piggy Bank Bash?
The Piggy Bank Bash will bring together neighbors, community partners, and others who support CEF’s mission of providing relationship-based support to individuals experiencing or at-risk of experiencing homelessness. This year, we’re once again hosting the event online–hoping to inspire people to come together in watch parties with people they feel safe congregating with.
Each year we honor the incredible work of individuals in our community and gather to hear testimonies from Members and Advocates alongside performances from CEF’s Advocacy Choir. In addition to those components, we will have opportunities for attendees to connect with one another and see our work (via video). 100% of proceeds will benefit CEF. We encourage you to consider becoming a sponsor of the 2021 Piggy Bank Bash!
For more information about becoming a sponsor, please contact: ari rosenberg, Director of Development and Finance, at email@example.com