CEF’s annual Piggy Bank Bash will be held in person in the courtyard of Vimala’s Curryblossom Cafe in Chapel Hill Monday, November 14, 2022 from 6:00-8:00 pm EST. Tickets for CEF Members & Advocates are $15 each, general tickets are $40 each, and limited-VIP tickets with an exclusive cocktail hour are $100 each (doors open early for VIP ticketholders), registration is required.
Piggy Bank Bash is CEF’s annual fundraiser and all donations will support CEF’s work in Durham and Orange Counties.
5 Reasons to celebrate CEF at the Piggy Bank Bash this year:
1. 🥳Celebrate CEF and our work on centering voices of people with lived experience with homelessness and poverty
2. 🏡Learn more about CEF’s innovative work in housing and economic justice
3. 🎵Listen to songs by the CEF Advocacy Choir
4. 👂Hear from Members and Advocates about the importance of CEF in their lives
5. 🎊Hang out with the CEF Community, reconnect with one another and build new relationships
3 Ways to help make Piggy Bank Bash a BIG success this year:
1. 🎉Invite friends & family who may be interested in learning more about CEF to join you at Vimala’s, tag friends in social media posts related to the event
2. ⏩Share sponsorship information with businesses you love (see below)
3. 💰Donate to CEF to help us meet our fundraising goal
Meet our Sponsors!
Interested in Sponsoring the Piggy Bank Bash?
The Piggy Bank Bash will bring together neighbors, community partners, and others who support CEF’s mission of providing relationship-based support to individuals experiencing or at risk of experiencing homelessness. This year, we’re back in person in the Courtyard of Vimala’s Curryblossom Cafe in Chapel Hill, NC and we’d love for your business to join us.
Each year we honor the incredible work of individuals in our community and gather to hear testimonies from Members and Advocates alongside performances from CEF’s Advocacy Choir. In addition to those components, we will have opportunities for attendees to connect with one another and hear about our theory of change. 100% of proceeds will benefit CEF. We encourage you to consider becoming a sponsor of the 2022 Piggy Bank Bash!
For more information about becoming a sponsor, please contact: Steven Horton, firstname.lastname@example.org