Looking for more ways to give to CEF? Here are some fun ideas!
- For the online shoppers! Give to CEF when you make purchases on Amazon by selecting CEF on Amazon Smile. A portion of your purchase will be donated by Amazon to CEF!
- For those who like to give directly! Check out CEF’s Amazon Wishlist and purchase much-needed supplies directly
- Looking for a great gift that keeps on giving? Donate to CEF in honor of a loved one, and we can email or mail a gift acknowledgment to your honoree.
- For the partying type! Throw a gathering for friends, at home or out. CEF will show up in style. Our advocates can help coordinate the event and be present to share with your party-goers about CEF. This is a fun way to raise friends and funds for CEF at the same time!
- For the introverts and the social media lovers alike! Throw a “Virtual birthday” or other personal holiday – send an email or post on Facebook, etc. asking people to give in honor of your birthday and tell them why you love CEF. You can set a goal for yourself (like 10 gifts of $25 or something).
- For the crafty type! If you make cool crafts, sell them as a benefit for CEF! Pottery, paintings, drawings, whittlings, whatever your fancy. You could do a little gallery time at your home (or at the CEF office if you’d like!), or you could post them online (we can help with that). OR if you’re not crafty yourself, CEF can give you the jewelry we make out of pennies and the painted piggy banks and you can sell those!
- For the musicians and the singers! Host a neighborhood sing-a-long time – invite neighbors and friends over to sing along to some fun songs, or to enjoy music as the talented ones in the room sing and play J. Ask people to give as a part of their participation.
- What’s your idea? We’ll add it here!
Reach out to CEF with questions or to jump in with any of these ideas! Contact Maggie at email@example.com. Thank you for your partnership!