The Orange Community Hub at CEF in Chapel Hill seeks to better enable community members in Orange County to achieve self-sufficiency by bringing together a variety of services in an integrated service delivery approach. Our model is a collaborative approach, bringing together private, public, and governmental resources to provide person-centered support in a one-stop environment.
Collaborators in the OC Hub have the opportunity to define the most impactful level of service integration based on each collaborator’s respective goals. On-site co-location of services through ad-hoc, regularly scheduled, or full-time access is available, with designated office space reserved for Hub Collaborators (OC Hub – Membership Options).
Through membership in the Hub, all collaborators benefit from:
- Streamlined access to the wide service array in the Hub
- Reduced need for duplication of services through greater interagency coordination
- Leverage strengths and capacities of a variety of organizations by allowing each agency to provide their core services as complements to one another in an integrated manner
- Greater outcomes for program members in income, housing, financial literacy, and health access by providing support for the whole person in a comfortable setting that reduces barriers
Location: The Hub is located on the ground floor of 208 N. Columbia Street in Chapel Hill. Conveniently located downtown on major transit routes with parking; private and shared office space available.
What does it mean to share space with an organization?
Organizations have lots of options for joining the OC Hub. And a discounted trial period is available in some instances!
- Only 2 offices still available for lease if your organization wanted to lease one or more to have as your own satellite of full-time office.
- If you are excited about coordinating services, but don’t need a full-time office, join as a Collaborator Member! Access fully furnished offices on a pre-scheduled basis every week and reserve additional space at the Hub whenever you need it! Benefit from streamlined referrals amongst all the OC Hub partners. Free trial periods available!
- If you are excited about coordinating services, but it doesn’t meet your program’s goals to use space at the OC Hub every week, join as a Network Partner! Be in the OC Hub partner network and benefit from streamlined referrals, and just reserve space at the Hub when you need it. Free trial periods available!
OC HUB Partners
News from the HUB
Join the Hub
Is your organization or agency interested? Not sure, but want to learn more? Contact us to learn more!