The CEF Community is proud to announce the 6th annual Financial Independence Day on Saturday July 8th at Umstead Park in Chapel Hill. Join us as we celebrate member savings, accomplishments and financial freedom!
Things to get excited about
- Performances by the infamous CEF Advocacy Choir
- The Safe Savings raffle with prizes
- Live entertainment and a showcasing of community talents
- Arts and crafts and other fun activities for children
Things to know:
- Carpools are available (make sure to RSVP)
- Bringing a side dish if you want to share!
- Bring a chair or a picnic blanket to share if you have extra!