100% of tickets sales and donations made until Nov 8th will be matched 1:1
thanks to an anonymous CEF supporter!
When: Monday, Nov 4th, 5:30-8pm
Where: GRUB Durham, 1200 W Chapel Hill St, Durham, NC 27701
Ticket Price: $40 (100% donated to CEF)
10 Reasons to Celebrate at the Piggy Bank Bash this Year:
1. 🥳Celebrate CEF’s 10-years of transformative work in our community!
2. 🍽️Enjoy a delicious GRUB Dinner (with vegan options) & 1 drink!
3. 🏡Learn more about CEF’s innovate work in housing and economic justice!
4. 🎵Listen to songs by the CEF Advocacy Choir!
5. 👂Hear from Gene Nichol, founding CEF Board Member, local hero, UNC law professor, and author of “The Faces of Poverty in North Carolina.”
6. 💸All ticket sales and donations will be MATCHED to $10,000!
7. 🎊Hang out with the CEF Community (the Bash sold out last year!)
8. 🎭See a sneak-peek performance from the Affordable Housing Musical!
9. 🎁Win raffle prizes — a $100 gift card, a signed copy of Gene’s book & more!
10. 💯100% of ticket proceeds go to CEF!
Are you a present or past CEF Member or Advocate? Use the coupon code “CEFMEMBER” or “CEFADVOCATE” to gain access to a reduced-priced ticket of $15! CEF Members can also request a sponsored ticket ($0) by using the purple button below!
Join us on Monday, November 4th to support the innovative work of the Community Empowerment Fund through a fundraiser hosted by GRUB Durham. This will be a night of education, food, drink, and camaraderie. There will be ample opportunities to learn about CEF’s work and mission at the event while meeting CEF Members, Advocates, supporters, neighbors, and more.
100% of the ticket proceeds benefit CEF. Purchase tickets here. The GRUB Durham team looks forward to celebrating and supporting CEF’s continuing work with you!
Can’t make it to the party?
Sponsor a ticket for a CEF Member!
2019 Piggy Bank Bash Sponsors
1 Anonymous Donor
Interested in Sponsoring the 2019 Bash? Email Keely at firstname.lastname@example.org
CEF supports over 1,000 Members in Durham and Orange Counties experiencing homelessness or financial insecurity to gain jobs, secure housing, and build savings. Founded in 2009, CEF coordinates hundreds of trained volunteer Advocates, primarily from area universities, to work alongside CEF Members towards achieving their personal goals.