We Need Advocates this Summer: Sign up here!
CEF Advocates work side by side with individuals struggling with underemployment and unemployment, saving for affordable housing, and sustainably working their way out of poverty.
As a CEF Member Advocate:
You’ll have the opportunity to work closely alongside one of our Members (homeless, unemployed, or underemployed individuals), helping to provide financial support and access to resources, as well as to build a supportive environment.
No experience necessary- we will provide training to all new volunteers!
Ready to get involved? Sign up HERE!
Member Advocates will:
- Believe In Possibilities
- Resume Building
- Job Search Assistance
- Find Ways to Increase Income and Decrease Expenses
- Housing Search Assistance
- Connections to Community and Government Resources
- Small Business Plan Preparation
- Personal Coach for Economic Independence
- Bond with Each Other! And Strengthen Relationships
- Stand Up for All People
- Explore Pathways to Higher Education
- Fight for Financial Freedom
- Create Positive Community