Just a couple of quick reminders:
1. Interest Meetings – We have our second round of interest meetings tonight (Wednesday) at 6pm in the Business School, Room 3000 and Thursday at 6pm in the Campus Y. If you missed the first one, then these meetings would be a great time to hear about all the different ways to get involved with CEF this year.
2. Loan Officer Certification and Orientation (LOCO) #1 – The first session of the Loan Officer Certification Program is THIS SUNDAY from 1pm-3pm in Dey Room 305! If you are interested in being a loan officer, this certification is required.
**LOCO is not just for loan officers! All volunteers are strongly encouraged to attend. This Sunday’s session will cover:
1. What is microfinance?
2. The similarities and differences between international and domestic microfinance
3. Definition of CEF’s target populations
4. The role of the Loan Officer
3. Leadership Positions Available – Interested in getting really super involved in CEF? Apply for a leadership position! We are currently accepting applications for the following roles:
1. Fundraising Committee Chair
2. Outreach Committee Chair
3. Public Relations Coordinator
— Please just send in a couple paragraphs detailing why you are interested in the position and what your goals would be in that position. You may also include a resume, or something similar to a resume, simply detailing relevant experiences.
— If you have questions about the duties and responsibilities of these roles, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
— ALL APPLICATIONS DUE BY 12PM (NOON) THIS SUNDAY, SEPT. 13TH
4. Regular CEF Meeting – Our weekly meeting will continue to be held every Sunday at 6pm in the Campus Y.
Thanks everyone, if you have any questions about anything at all, please feel free to email us at email@example.com. Hope you’re all well and to see you soon.
The CEF Team